Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Be amazed and inspired by the decorative wow factor
- Explore the Discovery Room with dressing up, silhouette and shell activities
- Try out wildlife brass rubbing and spotter sheets in the grounds
- Enjoy free garden games - croquet, snakes and ladders and more
- Follow the family trail in the house
- Painted landscapes by Heatherbell Barlow - 24 April to 7 May
- Times and seasons by John Onley - 8 to 21 May
- Prints from the kitchen table by Mary Harold - 22 May to 4 June
- Etchings and silks by Sheila Stone and daughter - 5 to 18 June
- Exmouth Art Group - 3 to 16 July
- Painting for pleasure by Wyn Appleford - 17 to 30 July
Prizes to be won
Have a go at our regular raffle and see what you could win. The money raised goes back to supporting A la Ronde. Last year we were able to fund vital conservation work in the Shell gallery.