Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
The Wildlife Discovery Area is the perfect place for children to have fun in the great outdoors. Start your adventure at the Inspiration Station in reception.
Build dens, watch birds and bugs in their natural habitats, tell a tale in the story telling circle, chill in the Dream Dome and see the view from the giant Lime Tree Lookout treehouse.
10 Things to do in the rain
- 1. Jump in a puddle
- 2. Do the Frog Trail
- 3. Make a 'Singing in the rain' video
- 4. Sail the 7 seas at the Pirate Tree House
- 5. Go on a water droplet scavenger hunt
- 6. Catch a raindrop on your tongue
- 7. Have a game of welly wanging
- 8. Enter our rain photo competition
- 9. Rain dance to the rhythm of the rain
- 10. Look at reflections in puddles
Rain photo competition
Send us your rainscape or picture of your family enjoying the rain at Anglesey Abbey.
1st prize £10 NT voucher - winning pictures will be displayed on our Community Wall.
Closing date Sunday 25 Jan.