This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
A fun day out with oodles of ideas for all ages
- Our inspiration station is shaped like a pine cone
- Look out for it somewhere in reception
- Pick up a family activity pack to help you explore the bug world
- ... or uncover mythical beast and Greek gods amongst the statues
- Choose gadgets and art materials to start your voyage of discovery
We love ....
- Drawing wildlife sightings with an art pack
- Being a pirate and setting sail in the tree boathouse
- Building magnificent dens
- Making a memory stick in the wild wood
- Spying on bugs and hearing birds sing
- Telling stories in the story telling circle
- Setting out on an adventure with a special activity pack
- Looking at animal habitats
- Watching activity on a pond from a hidden hide
Eating in or out?
- The restaurant offers a wide variety of home cooked meals and snacks
- Children can make up their own lunchboxes
- High chairs and bottle warming are available
- We have colouring sets, story books and toys to keep young children occupied
- There is a picnic near the restaurant
- or find a shady spot in the garden if the sun is shining