The visionary's garden
Get to know the gardens through the eyes of our gardeners.
Discover the seasonal highlights and wonderful stories about the creation of the garden and the care it receives now. Soak up the fresh air and wonderful sights and smells.
Maximum 25 people. Tours last approximately 90 minutes.
Available all year, Monday to Friday.
Lord Fairhaven bought over 100 pieces of garden statuary, now set against the backdrop of Anglesey's gardens.
Our experts will guide you round the garden, unearthing fascinating stories about the collection.
Cost £3/person. Maximum 25 people. Tours last approx 90 minutes.
15 March - 31 October, Monday to Friday (subject to availability).
We don’t have a learning team at Anglesey Abbey to support your school visit, however you can download our school visit guidelines to help you prepare to visit us. Maps of the walks around Anglesey Abbey and Hoe Fen will also be useful.
Take a look on our families page to see what other downloadable resources we have available.
Find out more
- Average length of visit: 3 hours.
- Coach parking is available, 50yds from the entrance.
- Maximum 5 coaches per day, Monday to Sunday.
- On-board coach welcome.
- No group visits available on bank holidays, and some weekends may be restricted.
- See our Groups Guide 2014 for great ideas for other days out in the East of England.