Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
In full bloom and ready to explore
Arlington is host to the 'Woollen Woods in bloom' project in partnership with Voluntary Arts.
Come and see the magical woollen woods - continuing until the end of July. Additions still gratefully received. Find some inspiration for little hands.
Secret Garden trail
6 July - 6 September, 10.30am-5pm
Pick up a free trail from reception and explore the Arlington gardens.
- Visit the bat-cam room to see and listen to our live-in tenants
- Enjoy a Devonshire cream tea and seasonal menu in the tea-room
- Gaze in awe at the golden Speaker's State Coach
- Meet our team, peacocks, red Devon cattle and Jacob sheep
- Discover our family play trail which runs through the woods