Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Visit the bat-cam room to see and listen to our live-in tenants
- Enjoy a Devonshire cream tea and seasonal menu in the tea-room
- Gaze in awe at the golden Speaker's State Coach
- Meet our team, peacocks, red Devon cattle and Jacob sheep
- Discover our family play trail which runs through the woods
Refreshed bat room
Our bat cam room has had a revamp with new camera, up-to-date information boards, a place to add a picture to our board and interactive sound wheel - listen to the different creatures found at Arlington.