Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
We're looking for people of all ages to contribute items to the Woollen Woods in Bloom project at Arlington. We've found some fun crafts to get the kids involved.
- Visit the bat-cam room to see and listen to our live-in tenants
- Enjoy a Devonshire cream tea and seasonal menu in the tea-room
- Gaze in awe at the golden Speaker's State Coach
- Meet our team, peacocks, red Devon cattle and Jacob sheep
- Discover our family play trail which runs through the woods
Our bat cam room has had a revamp with new camera, up-to-date information boards, a place to add a picture to our board and interactive sound wheel - listen to the different creatures found at Arlington.