Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
In full bloom and ready to explore
Arlington is host to the 'Woollen Woods in bloom' project in partnership with Voluntary Arts.
Come and see the magical woollen woods on display until 26 June. Additions still gratefully received. Find some inspiration for little hands.
Two spaces now available
Monday 25 May, 11.30am - 3pm
Take a walk with the ponies through the woods at Arlington with a picnic stop along the way. Adults £12, Children £7 includes picnic from the tea-room. Telephone 01271 850296 to book.
- Visit the bat-cam room to see and listen to our live-in tenants
- Enjoy a Devonshire cream tea and seasonal menu in the tea-room
- Gaze in awe at the golden Speaker's State Coach
- Meet our team, peacocks, red Devon cattle and Jacob sheep
- Discover our family play trail which runs through the woods
Our bat cam room has had a revamp with new camera, up-to-date information boards, a place to add a picture to our board and interactive sound wheel - listen to the different creatures found at Arlington.