Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Secret Garden trail
6 July - 6 September, 10.30am-5pm
Pick up a free trail from reception and explore the Arlington gardens.
This summer there's fun for all the family at Arlington, from ranger days in the great outdoors to craft making and the secret garden trail.
- Visit the bat-cam room to see and listen to our live-in tenants
- Enjoy a Devonshire cream tea and seasonal menu in the tea-room
- Gaze in awe at the golden Speaker's State Coach
- Meet our team: Peacocks, Shetland ponies and Exmoor ponies
- Discover our family play trail which runs through the woods