Information for Dog Owners at Dinefwr
Why not bring your four-legged friend along when you visit Dinefwr?
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times to help us protect the wildlife and livestock at Dinefwr.
- You and your dog can explore the great outdoors at Dinefwr; only assistance dogs may go indoors.
- There are dog waste bins at the entrance to the park, in the main car park and on the track by Pen Park.
- Water bowls for thirsty dogs are provided at the Visitor Centre.
- In warm weather, please don’t leave your dog in the car even if it is well ventilated and you’ve left a supply of water.
- We have many way-marked trails to explore at Dinefwr. Why not download a trail?
We hope you and your dog enjoy your visit