2013 Summer Raffle
The winners of our Summer Raffle are as follows:
- 1st prize: £10,000 to spend at your leisure - Kathy Twelves (ticket number 690706)
- 2nd prize: £1,000 cash - Mrs S Clarke (76789)
- 3rd prize: £500 cash - Mr RJ McLaren (1149002)
- National Trust vouchers worth £25 each for our 20 lucky runners-up:
Mrs KM Hayes (891216), Miss Laura Taylor (14344860), Mr Williams (21883427), Mr P Adamson (274203), Mrs M Whitaker (278328), Mrs JA Strange (1639355), Mrs M Copeland (530702), Mrs F Hughes (695860), Ms Rebecca Williams (498474), Mr AC Brooks (466238), Mr AT Bee (109969), Mrs Marr (499071), Mrs T Samson (1559937), Mrs JE Rusiecki (1279305), Mr R Stoddard (140363), Mr RT Edwards (1078446), Mrs Sue Goodridge (106710), Mr PA Cameron-Watson (912072), Mr HJ Murrell (1480404), Mrs AD Nokes (951489).
Terms & Conditions
- Participation in National Trust Raffles costs £1 per raffle ticket.
- All profits from these raffles will be donated by Gift Aid to the National Trust, a registered charity (No.205846).
- Payment for participation in any of the raffles can be made by cheque, credit card, or cash. CAF or other charity vouchers cannot be accepted as payment for raffle tickets.
- Your raffle tickets will be entered into the draw as soon as the whole payment is received.
- National Trust accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Closing date for the receipt of raffle tickets and raffle ticket payment for the 2013 Summer Raffle is 5 July 2013.
- The raffle draw for the 2013 Summer Raffle will take place on 12 July 2013
- The draws will take place at: The Woods Group Limited, Bumpers Way, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 6NG.
- Twenty-three tickets will be drawn randomly. The first ticket number drawn will receive £10,000 cash, the second ticket number drawn will receive £1,000 cash and the third number drawn will receive £500 cash. In addition to the three main prizes there will be 20 x £25 National Trust vouchers. The National Trust voucher is redeemable in National Trust shops, Tearooms and Restaurants and for Admission to any National Trust Property open for a fee. It is NOT exchangeable for money. This voucher is valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
- The prizes are non transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
- The result of the Raffle draw is final.
- The winner of first prize will be notified via telephone when possible. All other winners will be notified in writing.
- A cheque will be sent out within 21 working days of the draw to the name and address of the registered buyers of the winning raffle tickets.
- All winners will be notified in writing. A complete list of winners will be available from 19 July 2013 by calling our Supporter Services Centre on 0844 800 1895, or by visiting our website www.nationaltrust.org.uk/raffles
- All National Trust Raffles are open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands). The tickets may not be sold to, or by a person under 16 years of age or purchased by National Trust employees.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to a person under the age of 16 they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize.
- National Trust (Enterprises) Limited is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act. Responsible Person: Tim Butler, National Trust (Enterprises) Limited, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2NA.
- Should you have a complaint, please contact Member and Supporter Services, National; Trust, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon SN2 2NA. Read our raffles complaints procedure.
- If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission.org.uk. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.