Quarry Bank - 'The Mill' prize draw T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
Win a signed copy of the script from the first episode of ‘The Mill’
We will offer one lucky winner the chance to win an original copy of the script from Episode One of the drama based at Quarry Bank - ‘The Mill’
The closing date for the prize draw is 30 November 2013.
The lucky winner will get an original copy of Episode One’s script, signed by some of the cast and crew* of ‘The Mill’
This is an original script exactly as the actors and actresses would have received it to learn their lines, and we are grateful to Channel 4 for giving it to us as a prize.
You will be automatically entered into the draw if you donate online. If you're donating via post simply tick the box on the reply form on your letter or if you are donating by telephone, contact our Membership Department on 0844 800 1895 or write to them at: The National Trust, PO Box 574, Manvers, ROTHERHAM, S63 3FH, to be entered into the draw.
Prize draw terms & conditions
1. When you return a donation form for the Quarry Bank Appeal 2013 you will be entered into the prize draw if you tick the prize draw box. (This tick box only relates to responses to the postal appeal).
2. If you make an online or telephone donation you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. If you return a donation form that was sent from the National Trust’s telephone fundraising team you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
4. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received by the closing date of 30 November 2013.
5. The prize is a signed* copy of the first episode script from the Channel 4 drama ‘The Mill’
6. The winner will be contacted in writing and if the prize is not claimed, it will be offered to the next randomly drawn entry from entries received by the closing date of 30 November 2013.
7. There is no cash alternative and no refund will be given.
8. Entrants and the winner must be over 18.
9. The winner will be contacted in writing within 28 days of the closing date.
10. No responsibility will be taken for lost, damaged or incomplete entries.
11. The draw is open to all recipients in their name only, except employees and their families of the National Trust and their agencies, or other companies having any connection with the production of the prize draw.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the National Trust reserves the right to provide an alternative prize.
13. The winner’s details will be available on the website and to anyone who supplies a stamped self-addressed envelope.
14. By entering into this prize draw and thus participating, acceptance of these rules is implied.
15. Promoter: The National Trust, PO Box 574, Manvers, ROTHERHAM, S63 3FH. Registered Charity number 205846.
If you have any further questions, please contact our enquiries team on 0844 800 1895 or write to them at: The National Trust, PO Box 574, Manvers, ROTHERHAM, S63 3FH.
* Please note that not all cast and crew members have signed the script