2013 Property Raffle
These are the lucky winners of our Property Raffle:
- 1st prize: £10,000 Mr L Northey (ticket number 0299852, purchased at Stourhead Estate)
- 2nd prize: £5,000 Mrs M Wareham (ticket number 0856170, purchased at Sissinghurst Castle Garden)
- 3rd prize: £2,000 Mr J A Torkington (ticket number 0045714, purchased at Clumber Park)
- 4th prize: £1,000 Mr A Alderson (ticket number 0184848, purchased at Wallington)
- 5th prize: £500 Mr P Waller (ticket number 0080631, purchased at Sheffield park Garden)
- Runner-up prizes - National Trust admission voucher: Knight (0561235, Standen), J Tulett (0687203, St Michael’s Mount), Fleach (0109357, Tyntesfield), P Moss (0110679, Tyntesfield), K Gray (0803376, The Old Home Farm), H Berks (0278057, Lanhydrock), Dudman (0626980, Chirk Castle), Ogden (0094319, Waddesdon Manor), R Loyfield (0742387, Fell Foot Park), J Duddle (0683654, St Michael’s Mount)
- Runner-up prizes - National Trust cream tea voucher: J Waddington (0485520, Stowe Gardens), M Ogden (0111145, Tyntesfield), King (0034473, Canons Ashby House), L Nilson (0822776, Quarry Bank Mill, J Howlett (0865227, Clandon Park), Rockey (0489271, Clumber Park), Tillotson (0571685, Little Moreton Hall), S Rowe (0529641, Petworth House), C Pearce (0185596, The Vyne), Perry (0098088, Waddesdon Manor)
Terms and Conditions
1. Twenty-five tickets will be drawn randomly. The first ticket number drawn will receive £10,000, the second ticket number drawn will receive £5,000, the third number drawn will receive £2,000, the fourth number drawn will receive £1,000 and the fifth number drawn will receive £500. In addition to the five main prizes there will be 20 runner-up prizes (10 x National Trust visitor passes and 10 x National Trust Cream Tea vouchers).
2. The prizes are non transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
3. The result of the Raffle Draw is final.
4. The winner of first prize will be notified via telephone when possible. All other winners will be notified in writing.
5. A cheque will be sent out within 28 working days of the draw to the name and address of the registered buyers of the winning raffle tickets.
6. A list of winners will appear on the National Trust website from one week after the draw has taken place.
7. Should you have a complaint, please contact The Raffle Coordinator, National Trust, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon SN2 2NA. A copy of our complaints procedure is available here.
8. If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission.org.uk. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0845 6000 133 or visit GamCare.