2014 Property Raffle terms and conditions
1. Participation in the National Trust 2014 Property Raffle costs £1 per ticket.
2. National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (registered company 1083105) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act. Responsible Person: Tim Butler, National Trust (Enterprises) Limited, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2NA. All profits from these raffles will be donated by Gift Aid to the National Trust, a registered charity (No.205846).
3. The tickets may not be sold to, or by, a person under 16 years of age or purchased by National Trust employees. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to a person under the age of 16, their tickets will be excluded from the raffle.
4. Payment for participation in the Property Raffle can be made by cash. Credit/debit card payments may be accepted at some properties and may be subject to a minimum payment. Cheques, CAF or other charity vouchers cannot be accepted as payment for raffle tickets.
5. Your raffle tickets will be entered into the draw as soon as the whole payment is received.
6. National Trust accepts no responsibility if any credit/debit payment is cancelled by you or your credit/debit card provider.
7. The closing date for the Property Raffle is 7 November 2014.
8. Tickets must be completed and handed into the property where purchased by the closing date.
9. The raffle draw will take place on 21 November 2014.
10. The draw will take place at: The Woods Group Limited, Bumpers Way, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 6NG.
11. Twenty-four tickets will be drawn randomly. The first ticket number drawn will receive £10,000, the second ticket number drawn will receive £5,000, the third number drawn will receive £2,000 and the fourth number drawn will receive £1,000. In addition to the four main prizes there will be 20 x £25 National Trust Gift vouchers which can be redeemed at National Trust Shops, tearooms and restaurants. They can also be used as payment or part-payment for admission to any National Trust property open for a fee.
12. The prizes are non transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
13. The result of the Raffle Draw is final.
14. The winner of first prize will be notified via telephone when possible. All other winners will be notified in writing.
15. A cheque will be sent out within 28 working days of the draw to the name and address of the registered buyers of the winning raffle tickets.
16. A list of winners will appear on the National Trust website one week after the draw has taken place.
17. Should you have a complaint, please contact The Raffle Coordinator, National Trust, Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon SN2 2NA. A copy of our complaints procedure is available here.
18. If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0845 6000 133 or visit GamCare.