World City Music Festival comes to Osterley
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Join us for a unique outdoor music festival in the grounds of Osterley Park and House's stunning Georgian estate for the entire weekend of 28 - 29 June.
Hosted by renowned global beat DJ, Jamie Renton, the World City Music Festival weekend will bring a colourful mix of musical fun to Osterley Park. From a Caribbean steel drum orchestra to an all-female Greek island folk band, the weekend is set to feature an exciting schedule of diverse entertainment.
Organised in partnership with independent arts and education charity Cultural Co-operation, the Osterley festival weekend will bring together a world of musical styles to one of our most celebrated National Trust London location.
Admission is free so dig out those festival outfits, don your floral headbands, pack a picnic and join us to celebrate London’s cultural diversity this summer.
The World City Music Village at Osterley Park line-up includes:
Saturday 28 June
• Caribbean symphonies from the Melodians Steel Orchestra
• Greek island folk from all-female 5-piece band PAKAW!
• Cello-led folk from Morocco to the Middle East by Melange Collective
• Pizzica by Amaraterra
• Brazilian samba and African rhythms from Umpatacum
Sunday 29 June
• Guinean rhythms from Wuntanara
• Klezmer, funk and Middle Eastern jazz fusion from Daphna Sadeh
• Andean folk songs with a rock n’ roll edge by WARMI
• Afghan tabla and vocals from Yusuf Mahmoud
• Afrobeat from Dele Sosimi
All events are free admission. Early arrival recommended.
Find out more about World City Music Village 2014
Find out more about Osterley Park and House