Your daily guide to 50 things in the Lakes
Latest update 17.07.2014 09:29
Outdoor adventures for the little ones are never far away in the Lake District. To make life easier, we’ve pulled a daily guide of ’50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾’ together.
Monday is for...
- Outdoor fun with our Rangers at Cockshot point in Bowness, 12 noon – 4pm
- National Marine Week family fun day at Sandscale Hawes, 28 July, 1 – 4pm
Tuesday, hit the family trails at…
Wednesday, drop-in at…
- Activity afternoons at Arnside Knott, 23 and 30 July. 6, 13 and 20 Aug, 1 - 3pm
- Allan Bank to create some wild art, 11am – 4pm
- Acorn Bank to complete lots of your 50 things
Thursday, get closer to nature at…
- Wray Castle where our Rangers host 50 things, 10am – 4pm
- Allan Bank, pick up an explorer pack and head into the wild woodland
- Sandscale Hawes with stream dipping and a mini-beast safari!
- Sizergh, Fun Fridays, 25 July – 29 August, 1 - 3pm
- Is for you to discover your own 50 things - how many will you tick off?
- Fundays Fell Foot, 8 and 22 Jun, 2 – 4pm