MBNA credit card
By applying for and using the National Trust Credit Card you'll not only benefit from the great offers below, but you can support us every time you shop by using the card for all your everyday purchases.
Eligibility check: Find out if you are eligible before applying for this card. As part of the eligibility check, a quotation search will be carried out, but that won't show up on your credit record as an application for credit, so it won't affect your credit rating.
Representative example: 18.9% p.a. (variable) on card purchases.
- 0% for up to 24 months from the date your account is opened on balance transfers (2.99% handling fee, minimum fee payable £3) made in the first 90 days of account opening
- 0% for up to 24 months from the date your account is opened on money transfers (4% handling fee, minimum fee payable £3) made in the first 90 days of account opening
- 0% for up to 3 months on card purchases from the date your account is opened
Eligibility for this credit card depends on your circumstances and the results of the eligibility check.
As well as this fantastic offer, you can also take advantage of the following exclusive discounts when using your National Trust Credit Card:
- Save £5 when you use your National Trust Credit Card to spend £25 or more in one of our shops*
- Save up to 20% at Historic House Hotels
- Save 10% on National Trust Holiday Cottages
- Save 15% on all National Trust prints
* Terms and conditions - available at National Trust shops only when a purchase is made using the National Trust Credit Card. Discount only available on production of a valid voucher which may be downloaded when you log in to your National Trust cardholder account. One discount per customer. Excludes Waddesdon Shop, mail order, admission, gift vouchers and catering purchases. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
By choosing to use the National Trust Credit Card for your everyday shopping, MBNA Limited, the card issuer, will make contributions to us when you apply for and use the card for the first time and also every time you use the card, at no extra cost to you.
- Up to £36 when you use your card within 90 days of the account opening*
- 30p for every £100 you spend on card purchases
- £2 for every year your account remains open and active
If you make card purchases when you don’t have a promotional offer for purchases on your account, you will pay interest on these transactions, unless you pay your statement balance in full, every month.
*Minimum payment £15, maximum payment £36.
Apply for the National Trust Credit Card today and join over 8,000 others in supporting our vital conservation work protecting the special places and spaces that you enjoy. To date, cardholders have raised £1.3 million to support our ongoing work and you could be a part of this too.
Show your support for us every time you shop
Terms and conditions
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven't paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The National Trust credit card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls, online and/or Smartphone sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.