Free autumnal pudding just for you
Please note: this offer has now ended.
Discover somewhere special this autumn and warm up with a treat on us.
Stopping for lunch at one of our restaurants or tea-rooms is always a treat. As well as a tempting selection of the freshest salads and sandwiches, you can choose from a mouth-watering daily menu of hot dishes and delicious desserts. All created on the premises using the finest, seasonal produce, much of which is grown in our own kitchen gardens, or by local tenant farmers.
This autumn we're offering to treat you to one of our delicious homemade puddings - for free.
How to claim your pudding voucher
To claim your pudding voucher, all you need to do is spend £5 in our restaurants or tea-rooms during September. You'll receive a pudding voucher for every £5 you spend - there's no limit to how many you can receive.
Redeeming your free pudding
Keep your voucher somewhere safe, and remember to come back and see us between 1 October - 3 November. Simply purchase a lunchtime main meal over £5.75 and enjoy an apple sponge pudding on us.
Terms and conditions apply. The voucher is only valid at participating properties.
Avebury; Bateman’s; Belton House; Berrington Hall; Biddulph Grange Garden; Blickling Estate; Box Hill; Buckland Abbey, Garden and Estate; Castle Drogo; Chartwell; Chirk Castle; Claremont Landscape Garden; Cliveden; Coughton Court; Croft Castle and Parkland; Croome; Dunstable Downs, Chilterns Gateway Centre and Whipsnade Estate; Dunwich Heath and Beach; Erddig; Felbrigg Hall Gardens and Estate; Gibside; Hanbury Hall and Gardens; Hardwick Hall; Heelis; Hidcote; Hughenden; Ightham Mote; Kedleston Hall; Killerton; Kingston Lacy; Knightshayes; Knole; Knoll Beach; Lanhydrock; Little Moreton Hall; Montacute House; Morden Hall Park; Moseley Old Hall; Mount Stewart House, Garden and Temple of the Winds; Nostell Priory and Parkland; Nymans; Osterley Park and House; Peckover House and Garden; Petworth House and Park; Plas Newydd Country House and Garden; Polesden Lacey; Powis Castle and Garden; Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate; Rowallane Garden; Saltram; Scotney Castle; Sissinghurst Castle; Speke Hall, Garden and Estate; Standen; Stowe; Sudbury Hall; Sutton Hoo; The Vyne; Trelissick Garden; Tyntesfield; Uppark House and Gardens; Watersmeet; Wightwick Manor.
Terms and conditions
- For every £5 spent at our restaurants or tea-rooms between 1-30 September 2013, you will receive a voucher for a free pudding, redeemable between 1 October and 3 November 2013.
- This voucher is redeemable for one pudding when a lunchtime hot main meal worth £5.75 or more is purchased.
- The voucher must be surrendered upon purchase of a lunchtime hot main meal.
- When a pudding is not available the National Trust Enterprises Ltd reserve the right to substitute with a suitable alternative.
- The voucher is valid at participating properties during lunchtime only.
- The voucher is only valid on completion of details.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.