Camping pods at Castle Ward
The standard pod
- Provides an attractive, dry and spacious camping area.
- Has a window and double glazed lockable French doors.
- Is designed to cut down the noise of heavy rain.
- Has a sheep wool insulation for winter warmth.
- Heating is provided.
- Accommodates a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child and is not suitable for more than 2 adults.
The family pod
- Accommodates a maximum of 2 adults and 3 children and is not suitable for more than 2 adults.
Pod guests will require all camping equipment, please bring your own bedding and general camping items. No cooking is permitted in the pods. Sorry but dogs are not permitted inside.
Booking your pod:
You may book your pod by telephone 028 4488 1204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates: Same to National Trust members and non-members
Standard Pod £38 per night
Family Pod £48 per night
A returnable cash damage deposit of £30 is required on collection of keys.
The pods are an integral part of Castle Ward Caravan Park and as such are subject to the rules of the caravan park.