Ilam Park caravan site
Ilam Park caravan site is a beautiful green oasis nestled in the grounds of Ilam Hall, about five miles from Ashbourne in the southern end of the Peak District National Park.
The site is surrounded by limestone hills and meandering rivers and woodland, providing a superb base to discover the Peak District. There are many walks in the local area including the famous stepping stones in the Dovedale valley, which are only a 20 minute walk from the site.
- The site is open from the beginning of March until the End of October each year
- 2013 fees are £12 per pitch per night Sunday to Thursday nights and £18 per pitch per night Friday and Saturday nights
- caravan/motor home or trailer tent pitch (we don’t accept tents)
- electric hook up
- drinking water and waste water disposal
- limited number of hard standing pitches available
- shower and toilet facilities available in the stable yard area 50 yards from the site
Please note, booking is essential for bank holidays and in peak season.
Ilam caravan site is run by National Trust volunteer rangers for the Peak District property. To book or for more details please call 01335 350310 (March to October) or 01335 350503 (enquiries November to February, bookings commence in January).