Spring raffle winners 2012
These are the lucky winners of the 2012 Spring raffle:
1st prize: £10,000 to spend at your leisure
- Ticket number 1574288
- Mr M Quirk
2nd prize: A Virgin Experience for Two with Orient-Express*
- Ticket number 2090566
- M J Wald
3rd prize: A stay in a National Trust Holiday Cottage*
- Ticket number 1502809
- Mrs S E Heard
4th prize: JustGo! Coach Break*
- Ticket number 1970502
- Mrs A Richards
5th prize: Annual Subscription to Ancestry.co.uk*
- Ticket number 2132338
- Ms C Allen
6th prize: Pair of National Trust Annual Admission Passes*
- Ticket number 0030447
- Mr G Robinson
7th prize: National Trust Gift Voucher worth £50*
- Ticket number 1600192
- Mrs M McKibbin
The 2012 Spring Raffle raised £310,304.51.
*Terms and conditions
- Virgin Experience for two with Orient-Express: Enjoy one of three magnificent excursions aboard the Orient Express British Pullman as it tours the countryside of England. Choose between one of three experiences: The Golden Age of Travel, Brunch and Afternoon Tea via Folkestone or Lunch and Afternoon Tea via Deal each departing from London’s Victoria Station. The Virgin Experience for Two with Orient-Express is subject to availability at the time of booking. Experience voucher is only valid for redemption until December 2012. See full terms and conditions on this prize.
- National Trust Holiday Cottage: Your prize is a holiday in a National Trust holiday cottage worth up to £750. You can choose from any of the cottages within our portfolio, subject to availability and the designated prize value of £750. If you wish to book a cottage holiday worth more than £750 then you may do so but the difference in price must be paid for by you. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. By booking a National Trust holiday cottage, you are bound by all of our terms and conditions which can be found in our brochure or online. National Trust holiday cottage break must be booked and taken by 18 July 2013.
- JustGo! break: Your prize is a four day JustGo! National Trust coach break for two. You can choose between a double or a twin room for you and your guest. Alternatively you can opt to go on your own, though please note that the prize is for up to two people on one break only and cannot be used as a single place on two separate breaks. This prize also does not cover any additional services you may wish to purchase through Just Go! Holidays, i.e. insurance.
- Annual subscription to Ancestry.co.uk: Essentials membership subscription to Ancestry.co.uk for one year.
- Pair of National Trust annual admission passes: Passes are transferable to another visitor’s name, but cannot be used as payment for your NT membership. Please note in those few circumstances where National Trust members are asked to pay this will apply to you too.
- National Trust gift voucher worth £50: This voucher is redeemable in National Trust shops, Tearooms and Restaurants and for Admission to any National Trust Property open for a fee. It is NOT exchangeable for money. This voucher is valid for 24 months from the date of issue.