Founded in 1971, the Northampton Association is a voluntary group of National Trust members and volunteers drawn from Northampton and the surrounding areas.
We aim to provide an interesting and entertaining programme for our members as well as raising funds to promote the work of the National Trust.
Every year we organise a variety of activities including:
- Evening talks (September to April)
- Day outings
- Short holidays in the UK and Europe
- Fund raising events including our annual garden party and Autumn Fair
- Carols in the Courtyard and occasional classical concerts
- Social events and lunches
A quarterly newsletter is published which contains full details of all our activities and booking forms.
We have donated over £110,000 to a wide range of Trust appeals as well as providing regular support to our local properties at canons Ashby and Lyveden New Bield.
Get in touch
Find the contact details for Northampton Association. [This link opens in a new window.]