Travel to Cliveden by green transport
Are you planning to travel to Cliveden by green transport?
As a thank you for using a green method of transport, you will be given a £1 voucher on arrival which can be redeemed in the catering or retail outlets at Cliveden on the day of your visit.
What is green transport?
Green transport is defined for the purposes of this promotion to include:
- Electric vehicles
- Train and taxi from station (train ticket required)
- Rowing boat, canoe or electric boat (NB Cliveden mooring charges apply)
Green transport does not include:
- Coaches and mini buses
- ‘Low emission’ or hybrid vehicles
- Motorcycles or scooters
- Petrol / diesel motor boats
Terms and conditions of voucher redemption:
- The voucher is redeemable at National Trust catering or retail outlets at Cliveden only
- There is no cash alternative or change given
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The voucher must be surrendered upon redemption
- The voucher can be redeemed on the date of issue only