The Pembrokeshire National Trust Association was founded in 1998. It has over 300 members from all areas of Pembrokeshire.
Members are able enjoy our full programme of events. These include:
- Monthly talks throughout the winter
- Summer coach tours to National Trust (NT) properties and other places of interest
- Also in summer, walks led by Trust wardens to some of the beautiful areas of the county owned and managed by the Trust
- In the autumn we organise a short break (3 to 4 day) holiday to areas of the UK where we can visit a number of NT properties.
Members also receive two newsletters a year that include:
- News of the Association
- Reports on past events and details of future events
- News from the different NT properties in the County
In addition to the interest and social pleasure members gain from our events, they know they are raising valuable funds to help the work of the Trust locally.
If you would like to know more, or join our Association, please visit our independent website: www.pembsnta.org.uk