Christchurch & New Forest Association
The Christchurch and New Forest Association is a group of over 800 National Trust members and volunteers in the area roughly bounded by Christchurch, Lymington, Hythe and Ringwood.
The association was founded in 1978. Since then we have raised over £250,000 for National Trust projects.
Recently we have made donations to:
- Badbury Rings - Interpretation boards
- Brownsea Island - Improvements to the visitors' centre displays
- Cerne Giant - Re-chalking
- Corfe Castle - Children's costumes and storage
- Kingston Lacy - New greenhouse
- Mompesson House - Display cases
- Mottisfont Abbey- Creation of raised rose beds and rose arches
- The Needles Old Battery - Display boards
Throughout the year we hold a series of talks, some in the afternoon and some in the evening. We welcome members and non-members to these meetings and no pre-booking is required.
We also arrange enjoyable social events, lunches, rambles and skittles evenings. In addition, we organise holidays and day outings with coach pick-up points in the major towns. Talks are held in Brockenhurst, Christchurch, Highcliffe, Lymington and New Milton.
Get in touch
Find the contact details for Christchurch & New Forest Association.
See what's coming up
See what's coming up through our independent website.