Axe Valley Centre
The Axe Valley Centre was established in 1980. It has a healthy and growing membership, drawn from the area surrounding Uplyme, Axminster, Colyton, Colyford and Seaton.
Our primary aim is to make membership more enjoyable by providing a wide range of social activities and events that raise valuable funds for specific National Trust properties and projects. These activities and events include:
- Regular coach outings to places of interest
- Several theatre trips each year
- Ten Bournemouth Symphony concerts in Exeter
- A programme of monthly walks between March and October
- Coffee mornings
- A Christmas party
- Holidays based in the UK and overseas
If you would like to join us, you will be made very welcome.
Get in touch
Find the contact details for the Axe Valley Centre.
An active group
Download a list of our upcoming events (pdf)