Axe Valley Centre
The Axe Valley Centre was established in 1980. It has a healthy and growing membership, drawn from the area surrounding Uplyme, Axminster, Colyton, Colyford and Seaton.
Our primary aim is to make membership more enjoyable by providing a wide range of social activities and events that raise valuable funds for specific National Trust properties and projects. These activities and events include:
- Regular coach outings to places of interest
- Theatre trips each year
- Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra concerts in Exeter
- Monthly talks from September to April
- A programme of monthly walks between March and October
- Coffee mornings
- A Christmas party
- Holidays based in the UK and overseas
- If you would like to join us, you will be made very welcome.
Get in touch
Find the contact details for the Axe Valley Centre.
An active group
Download a list of our upcoming events (pdf)