Lake District camping pods
Camping pods in the Lakes are available at Great Langdale, Wasdale and Low Wray Campsites.
- are built locally, from wood
- provide an attractive, dry and spacious camping area
- have a window and are double-glazed
- have lockable French doors
- are designed to cut down the noise made by heavy rain and offer a degree of sound insulation
- have sheep wool insulation inside the walls for winter warmth
- have a special foil layer under the roof to keep summer temperatures down
Standard size pods can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child. Not suitable for more than 2 adults.
Heating and lighting
Currently this is provided in the pods at Wasdale and Great Langdale but not currently in the pods at Low Wray.
Suitable for up to 2 adults and 3 children. Pod guests will require all camping equipment except for their tent.
Dogs and pods
We now have a 'dog pod' at Low Wray - please enquire when you book. We are sorry that dogs are NOT permitted inside the 'people' pods although of course welcome on to the campsite.
Booking your Pod
You can book your pod by phone, email or online.