Clearsky Adventure Centre in Northern Ireland
Clearsky Adventure Centre is based on the stunning National Trust Castle Ward Demesne on the shoreline of Strangford Lough (just outside Downpatrick in Northern Ireland).
With over 20 exciting activities to choose from, we have something for everyone whether you are 4 or 104 years old.
- Book a private instructed session for your preferred activity
- Do It Yourself – hire our mountain bikes, canoes and kayaks
- Or come along to a ‘have a go’ session at one of our open events, featured throughout the National Trust Calendar and also published on our
On our doorstep we have the best of facilities to ensure your adventure is a most memorable one, including:
1. New Strangford Lough Canoe Trail & Salt Island Bothy Accommodation
2. New Cycle trails throughout estate 31miles (50 kms)
3. New refurbished forest bunkhouse ‘Base Camp’
4. Northern Irelands best coasteering venue
So come on down and join in with the adventure- contact:
028 4372 3933