Dan-y-Gyrn bunkhouse in the Brecon Beacons
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Centrally located in the Tarell valley near Libanus in the foothills of the Brecon Beacons, our well-equipped and modern bunkhouse sleeps up to 15 people. So, whether you’re having a walking weekend with friends or a family get-together it's the perfect place.
What facilities will I find?
- A living room complete with log burner, sofas, bookshelves and dining area for 15
- Kitchen with large gas range, fridge freezer, microwave, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- Two smart showers and toilets
- Two bunk rooms equipped with three sets of bunk beds and two basins each
- Secluded and pretty garden with decked area, barbeque, fire pit and benches
- Drying room for wet clothes
Can I bring my pets?
Sorry, but we don’t allow any pets in the bunkhouse out of consideration for future guest with allergies.
How much is it?
Prices vary throughout the year and for the amount of time you'd like to stay. For more information on pricing and availability please contact our holidays team on 0344 335 1296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to bring?
- Duvet or sleeping bag
- Clothes and essentials
- Food for your stay
How do I book?
Easy peasy! Just give our holidays team a call on 0344 335 1296 or email email@example.com