Dan-y-Gyrn bunkhouse in the Brecon Beacons
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Situated in the Tarell valley, in the foothills of the Brecon Beacons, our well-equipped and modern bunkhouse sleeps up to 15 people. So, whether you’re having a walking weekend with friends or a family get-together it's the perfect place.
What facilities will I find?
- A living room complete with log burner, sofas, bookshelves and dining area for 15
- Kitchen with large gas range, fridge freezer, microwave, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- Two smart showers and toilets
- Two bunk rooms equipped with three sets of bunk beds and two basins each
- Secluded and pretty garden with decked area, barbeque, fire pit and benches
- Drying room for wet clothes
Can I bring my pets?
Sorry, but we don’t allow any pets in the bunkhouse out of consideration for future guest with allergies.
How much is it?
Prices vary throughout the year and for the amount of time you'd like to stay. For more information on pricing, please send us an email.
What do I need to bring?
- Duvet or sleeping bag
- Clothes and essentials
- Food for your stay
If you'd like to book Dan-y-Gyrn bunkhouse, it's simple. Download a booking form. Fill it in and return it.