Fresh produce from Llanerchaeron's walled garden
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Our gardeners and dedicated team of volunteers ensure the garden produces the best quality produce throughout the year.
We grow our vegetables and fruit in the protective environment of our walled gardens. They're watched over by our dedicated team who pick them daily. Our vegetables are likely to be damp with morning dew when purchased. They're organically slow grown, quality produce, just as food used to taste.
Where to buy
Our produce is sold in our shop and our offer varies from day to day. No two days are the same and that’s the exciting part of shopping at Llanerchaeron. So why not visit us to see what’s freshly picked that morning, claim your goodies and enjoy the wonderful taste of slow-grown fruit and vegetables.
Here’s just an idea of what we’ll have in season and when:
- March – parsnips and turnips, Jerusalem artichokes, leeks, cabbages and purple sprouting broccoli
- April – asparagus, salad leaves, spring greens, broccoli, rhubarb, rocket, sorrel, spinach, rosemary and mint
- May –asparagus, salad leaves, elderflower, spring onions and shallots, spinach, rhubarb and strawberries
- June – salad leaves and onions, peas, radishes, broad beans, artichoke, aubergine, courgettes, new potatoes, sorrel, elderflower, rhubarb, apricots and raspberries
- July – beans (broad, runner and french), potatoes, peas, beetroot, broccoli, peas, artichoke, sorrel, fennel, garlic, onions, aubergine, courgettes, peppers, salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, blackberries, loganberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants, gooseberries, raspberries, rhubarb, apricots, strawberries and herbs
There’s something growing in our garden all year round so just call in and see what we’ve got in store for you.