Highertown Farm campsite
Highertown Farm Campsite is a small, idyllic campsite with fine views of the South East Cornwall coast.
The campsite is in the quiet hamlet of Lansallos. It's a pleasant 3/4 mile walk from a secluded beach and set next to a stunning coastal landscape that is designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
The campsite is ideal for anyone who wants a quiet rural campsite. It offers quick access to the South West Coast Path and the beautiful beaches and coves of Lantivet and Lantic Bays. It is also within striking distance of the coastal villages and towns of Polperro, Fowey and Looe, and the attractions of Lanhydrock, the Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan.
The campsite is run with environmental principles in mind. It has solar-powered hot water, compost toilets and recycling facilities.
New in 2014 we are trialling some electric hook-ups for the cooler months.
Our opening times:
- open from 4 April to 31 October 2014
- 1 flush toilet and 2 compost toilets
- disabled toilet
- shower; disabled shower (40p charge for both)
- washing up basins (20p charge for hot water basins)
- drinking water
- chemical toilet disposal
- freezer (for you to freeze your own freezer blocks, donations)
- washing machine (coin operated)
- barn: with drying lines, games and shelter
Book online at Camping Ninja.
To ask a question or to book via our office please email us at email@example.com or leave a message on 01208 265211.
New for 2014 low seasons:
- electric hook-ups, £2.50 per night (to pay as an extra charge on site).
- 8 hook-ups available around the site, first come, first served.
Please note that booking is essential in high season and recommended at other times. We ask for full payment for high season bookings (refundable if cancelling before seven days of your holiday less a £10 cancellation fee).
West Coombe Scout Camp
Nearby we also have a field for approved youth groups, principally scouts and guides. Set in a small meadow at Trevarder Farm at the head of West Coombe.
- Grid reference: 200:SX1250
- Open between June and August
- £1 pppn
- No public camping and with limited vehicle access.
To book please call our South East Cornwall ranger team on 01726 870146.
Read our terms and conditions.