Christmas pudding truffles
Puddings and cakes
- Serves: 8
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 150gm dark chocolate
- 350gm cooked and cooled Christmas pudding
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
For the decoration
- 100gm white chocolate
- glace cherries
1. Prepare a large baking sheet and cover in baking parchment.
2. Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl above gently simmering water.
3. Crumble the cold Christmas pudding into a bowl, add the golden syrup and stir.
4. Poor in the melted chocolate and stir.
5. Now this is the messy bit. Take a small portion of the mix and quickly role into a small ball. The mixture will make 20-30 balls dependant on the size you make them.
6. Place the balls onto the baking sheet, cover in cling film and place in the fridge to cool.
7. When the balls are cool melt the white chocolate in a bowl above gently simmering water and poor a small amount over each ball so the white chocolate runs down the sides of the balls.
8. Decorate with small pieces of glace cherry. Chill in the fridge till the white chocolate is set.