Stourhead herb and flower salad recipe
Starters and soups
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Welsh onions
- bay leaves
- edible flowers - cowslips, primroses and violets
- couple of eggs (hard-boiled)
- Take herbs and onions, and cut them very finely. Place herbs into water and drain. Place in a salad bowl.
- Pick flowers, wash and strain. Mix them in a dish with sliced cucumber.
- Mix sugar, vinegar and oil together.
- Add flowers to herb salad and pour dressing over.
- Top with hard boiled eggs.