The Vyne fruit curd ice cream
Puddings and cakes
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 hours
One large pot of creamy greek style yoghurt.
One jar of our fruit curd in the flavour of your choice.
One of our customers gave us this recipe and we found it simply delicious. Strictly speaking, it’s frozen yoghurt. It compliments a range of summer fruits to make a very refreshing sweet.
- Tip the curd into a bowl and add roughly the same amount, by volume, of yoghurt
- Stir well and taste. Our fruit curds are very rich so you might want to add a little more yoghurt
- Tip it into a container with a tightly fitting lid and pop it into the freezer for 3- 6 hours until frozen
- You will need to bring it out and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes or so before serving to soften
Try the lemon or lime ice cream with some of our delicious biscuits, and blackcurrant or raspberry ice cream with a handful of seasonal berries.