Facilities & access
- The entrance to Ascott House and Gardens is signposted off the A418, for users of satnav the postal code is LU7 0PR. On entry through the main gate you will be directed to the car park.
- Free car parking.
- New for 2015 is a tea-room selling light refreshments and is located in a room at the cricket pavilion, which is a short walk from the main car park. Outside seating is also available.
- Visitor toilets are located within the main car park.
- Coach parking available
- Large group visits are welcome by appointment only. For more information please call 01296 688242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrance to Ascott House and Gardens is free for National Trust members with the exception of National Gardens Scheme days. On NGS day, NT members will be expected to pay £5.00 per person for entry to the Gardens which is donated to the National Garden Scheme Charities.
- Assistance dogs only please
- There are designated spaces for vehicles of registered drivers with disabilities within the car park area.
- Ramp available to access the house
- Two small steps into the house
- Wheelchairs available for the house and gardens on a first-come, first-served basis, please ask when you arrive
- Grounds - partly accessible, slopes, some steps, terraces. Accessible route
- There are a few steep slopes in the gardens, however many of the paths are level and provide stunning views over the Aylesbury Vale
- All visitors using the paths and grounds are asked to take care and wear the appropriate footwear.
- If you have restrictions or need any other advice with regard to access to Ascott House and Gardens please contact us prior to your visit.