Exercising four-legged friends
With many acres of open common land and lots of woodland, you can walk your dog in a different place every day for weeks.
There are plenty of parking spots around the estate, giving you access to areas further afield and far from any roads.
Here are just a few things to bear in mind when dog walking on Ashridge...
- Keep your dog in sight at all times
- Use a stick to flick away the mess
- Stay on the footpaths
- Don't let your dog chase horses, cyclists or runners
- If you lose your dog, report it to the visitor centre
- Make sure your phone number is on the dog's tag
- Complete one of our Paws at Ashridge dog-record cards