Spring has sprung and there is a whole host of activities for you to join in with this Easter Holiday (28 March - 12 April). Try building a bird box, take on a family trail, or have a go at archery - there's a family adventure to suit everyone! To make sure you don't miss a thing, you can download your Easter adventures planner below - we've also got plenty of ideas to keep you and your little ones busy whenever you visit!
You can tick off plenty of your 50 things to do before you're 11 3/4 at Attingham this month, even in the rain. See if you can spot any birds getting ready for spring, create a masterpiece with fallen leaves and twigs you find on your adventures or make the most of the wetter weather and come and enjoy our puddles. How many will you tick off?
Game On! Saturday 2 - Monday 4 May
Try something new at our annual sport festival, celebrating and showcasing some great sports from our region. Try out something that you can do here at Attingham alongside activities run by local clubs and businesses. Most activities are free however a few will have a charge. The action begins at 11am and runs till 4pm each day, why not give a new sport a try and challenge your family and friends?
Fun whatever the weather
Come rain or shine
- Wrap up well and rainy days can be great fun. Why not:
- Splash in some puddles (don't forget your wellies)
- Find some great children's books in our bookshop: perfect for rainy day reads
- Warm up with a treat in our café: children's lunchboxes also available
- Walk through the woodland and hear the rain pattering on the leaves