Spring has sprung and there is a whole host of activities for you to join in with this Easter Holiday (28 March - 12 April). Try building a bird box, take on a family trail, or have a go at archery - there's a family adventure to suit everyone! To make sure you don't miss a thing, you can download your Easter adventures planner below - we've also got plenty of ideas to keep you and your little ones busy whenever you visit!
You can tick off plenty of your 50 things to do before you're 11 3/4 at Attingham this month, even in the rain. See if you can spot any birds getting ready for spring, create a masterpiece with fallen leaves and twigs you find on your adventures or make the most of the wetter weather and come and enjoy our puddles. How many will you tick off?
Cadbury Easter Egg Trails at Attingham
Join us over the Easter weekend from Friday 3 to Monday 6 April and take part in our Cadbury Easter Egg Trail. You've been hired as Lord Berwick's Eggsplorer - complete the trail and claim your chocolate Egghead prize! Trails are £2.50, available from 10am - 4pm, chocolate Egghead prizes available while stocks last. Standard admission charges apply, National Trust members and under 5s visit for free.
Fun whatever the weather
Come rain or shine
- Wrap up well and rainy days can be great fun. Why not:
- Splash in some puddles (don't forget your wellies)
- Find some great children's books in our bookshop: perfect for rainy day reads
- Warm up with a treat in our café: children's lunchboxes also available
- Walk through the woodland and hear the rain pattering on the leaves