The summer's here and we've got led and self-led activities and events galore to keep the whole family entertained during the School Holidays. Download your at a glance Discover Summer Days at Attingham Planner here and start planning your summer adventures! For detailed information on events and activities please visit out Events page.
You can tick off plenty of your 50 things to do before you're 11 3/4 at Attingham this month, even in the rain. See if you can spot any birds getting ready for spring, create a masterpiece with fallen leaves and twigs you find on your adventures or make the most of the wetter weather and come and enjoy our puddles. How many will you tick off?
Have a go at a new sport or activity at Sporty Wednesdays during the school holidays. There will be a variety of different sports available to try. Visit our Events page closer to the time for more details about what's happening each Wednesday.
Fun whatever the weather
Come rain or shine
- Wrap up well and rainy days can be great fun. Why not:
- Splash in some puddles (don't forget your wellies)
- Find some great children's books in our bookshop: perfect for rainy day reads
- Warm up with a treat in our café: children's lunchboxes also available
- Walk through the woodland and hear the rain pattering on the leaves