Join us for a traditional Christmas and make some special family memories this December. Little ones can search the mansion to find the characters in our free Christmas trail, or write a wish to leave on our origami tree. There's also dancing to try in our 1920s themed Dining Room, and our sparkling Christmas trees are sure to get you in the festive spirit.
Visits to Father Christmas
Have you been good all year? If so, you can come to visit Father Christmas in his study at Attingham. This year, booking is essential for our weekend and school holiday dates. To make sure he can see as many boys and girls as possible, Father Christmas will also be visiting to see boys and girls on some December evenings at Twilight Santa: there's no need to book for these sessions.
You can tick off plenty of your 50 things to do before you're 11 3/4 at Attingham this month, even in the rain. See if you can catch a falling leaf as you explore the woods, create a masterpiece with fallen leaves and twigs you find on your adventures or make the most of the wetter weather and come and enjoy our puddles. How many will you tick off?
Fun whatever the weather
Come rain or shine
- Wrap up well and rainy days can be great fun. Why not:
- Splash in some puddles (don't forget your wellies)
- Find some great children's books in our bookshop: perfect for rainy day reads
- Warm up with a treat in our café: children's lunchboxes also available
- Walk through the woodland and hear the rain pattering on the leaves