You can tick off plenty of your 50 things to do before you're 11 3/4 at Attingham this month, even in the rain. See if you can spot any birds getting ready for spring, create a masterpiece with fallen leaves and twigs you find on your adventures or make the most of the wetter weather and come and enjoy our puddles. How many will you tick off?
Have a go at a new sport on Wednesday 27 May from 11am - 3pm. The climbing wall will be on site for eager climbers to have a go (additional charge of £4 per person to have a go), and the archery range will be set up in the sports field for budding Robin Hoods to hit the target (additional charge of £3 for 8 arrows). Standard admission charges apply for non-members, National Trust members and under 5s visit for free.
Fun whatever the weather
Come rain or shine
- Wrap up well and rainy days can be great fun. Why not:
- Splash in some puddles (don't forget your wellies)
- Find some great children's books in our bookshop: perfect for rainy day reads
- Warm up with a treat in our café: children's lunchboxes also available
- Walk through the woodland and hear the rain pattering on the leaves