Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Browse our shop for the latest books on Avebury and prehistory
- Have lunch or tea and cakes in the Circle Café
- Find a quiet corner in the manor garden to relax with a good book
- Bring a picnic and sit in the shade of the 16th-century dovecote
- See if you can spot the large dial of the 18th-century turret clock
- Enjoy a coffee at our outdoor tables and watch the world go by
Coming soon at Avebury Manor
Exhibition: Something old, something new... creating the BBC's Manor Reborn interiors
This year, we're turning our attention to the crafts people who created these special interiors. Join us in September for a display in the old servants' hall looking at how the interiors at Avebury Manor were created; celebrating the arts and crafts involved in decorating the house.
Design drawings, historical inspiration, archive images, examples of work in progress and some of the tools of the trade will be on display until the end of October.