50 things to do before you're 11¾
* Build a cosy den from branches and twigs
* Bring along a kite and fly it on the lawn if it’s windy
* Find somewhere quiet and sit very still and watch the birds
* Discover one of the million geocaches hidden around the world
Please pick up your free 50 things booklet on your way in and start ticking them off today.
Have a picnic
Bring along your own picnic and enjoy it on the grassy areas within the wonderful grounds, or on our picnic benches overlooking the house and moat. Our gardens are stunning and and lovely to stroll around after you've been fed.
If you've forgotten your picnic you can pick up some sandwiches and snack boxes from our Barn Restaurant.
Family day out come rain or shine
Explore Baddesley Clinton come rain or shine with our family activity cards.
The magic of the moat, the stories of priest hunters and the freedom of the surrounding countryside means there’s something for everyone.
Let your imagination run wild with 'Puddles of Fun' and 'Pictures in the Sky'. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Events for the family
With a year round opening, Baddesley Clinton is truly a place to come back to. We have lots of exciting events for you and your family to take part in. From Easter egg trails in the Spring, family fun days in May half term, spooky outdoor Halloween trails in October to Victorian recipes at Christmas - come along and join in the fun.
More to do
- Family friendly walks in the surrounding countryside
- Whatever the weather wheelbarrows brimming with outdoor games on the front lawn
- Pick up a 50 things to do before you're 11 3/4 book from our reception
- Family Fun days during school holidays
- Wildlife activities in August such as pond dipping