Eating & shopping
The Oast House gift shop
Our Oast House gift shop has an interesting variety of products which make ideal gifts. With books to suit all interests, especially our extensive range of Rudyard Kipling books, local preserves and beautiful fabric products, there is something for everyone.
The Mulberry Restaurant
The Mulberry Restaurant serves a tasty choice of drinks, ice-creams, snacks and hot meals.
You can enjoy a tasty brunch menu from 10.00 – 12pm, including sausage wraps, savoury scones and sandwiches- a great way to start your visit.
Lunch is served from 12 – 2.30pm. You can choose from soup, sandwiches, hot snacks or a main meal.
Sit down to afternoon tea from 2.30 – 5pm and enjoy tea or coffee and a delicious cake before you set off home.
Cream teas, cakes and cookies available all day.
In the restaurant in March....
- Home made soup with local fresh bread
- A choice of filled baps
- Cottage pie made from locally produced ingredients
- A winter warming casserole
- Traditional English steamed puddings
- Delicious home made cakes
- A good choice of children's hot or cold meals
- Cream teas available all day