Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Did you know?
- The first Back to Back house at Court 15 was built in 1802
- The Back to Backs survived two threats of being bulldozed
- We have 205 volunteers at the property (not all at once though!)
- Under all of the houses, there is a total of 11 cellars
- The Back to Backs were homes until 1967 and shops until 2002.
- We've uncovered 140 wallpaper patterns!
- We have crickets as pets - come see if you can find them