Visit with your dog
Bodnant Garden is the paw-fect place for walking your dog during the winter, with lots of paths and nooks and crannies to explore, and interesting sights and smells. Whether you're a local dog walker who comes every day or you come from further afield, all are welcome on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, November to February inclusive.
Doggie dos and don'ts
To help our visitors, dogs and wildlife get along, please follow our code of conduct:
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times
- Short leads can be borrowed for the day from Visitor Reception
- Please keep your dog under close control at all times
- We expect all dog owners to pick up after their dog and dispose of poo responsibly
- Poo bags can be obtained from Visitor Reception
- Once bagged, dog poo can be placed in any bin or taken home
- Respect other visitors to the Garden, especially those with children
- Please do not allow your dog to jump up at other visitors
- Please do not allow your dog or his lead to become entangled with other visitors
- Please respect signs and requests from the property team
What about the summer?
You can bring your four-legged friend into the garden during the summer too. Every Wednesday evening, 5pm to 8pm, from May to August inclusive is the perfect time to bring your dog for a summer stroll out of the heat of the day. Ideal for holiday makers, you can visit the garden without having to worry about leaving your furry pal behind.