Ever wanted to get involved and volunteer with us?
Take visitors round the garden and bring it to life through the history, stories, plants, trees and the people who've played, visited or worked here.
Show visitors around the Poem (Victorian mausoleum) or the Pin Mill (perhaps in Victorian costume if you so wish).
Welcome visitors to Bodnant Garden, help and direct them on their way and be our friendly face.
Help out with our fundraising by selling raffle tickets or maybe with an event.
Work alongside our expert gardeners and learn from them, developing your skills and knowledge.
Help Bodnant Garden remain a place of beauty and tranquillity 'for ever, for everyone'.
Do you have a flair for sales? Help us to run the National Trust raffle and run our annual book stall.
All proceeds raised will go towards special projects within the garden.
Do you enjoy working in a busy, bustling environment and have an eye for customer service? Why not help out in our tea-rooms alongside our catering team?
Take up the challenge of this rewarding frontline role helping to maintain our high standards.
Bodnant Garden is part of the Heritage Horticulture Skills Scheme (HHSS), which trains gardeners in specialised heritage horticulture skills. The scheme provides successful candidates with a 14-month, bursary-supported placement at one of several top horticulture sites in Wales, including Bodnant Garden.
There's an open day for the next round of funding on 10 June at Belle Vue Parc, Newtown. Why not go along and find out about the scheme?
Give us a call...
Giving just one day a week of your time can make the world of difference. Young or old, tall or short, you're sure of a welcome into the Bodnant Garden family. Call us on 01492 650460 or email us to start your journey.
What's in it for you?
- Get involved in the care of one of Wales's most famous gardens
- Learn from our expert gardeners
- Join in on social events, like our annual day out and meals
- Get a copy of the property newsletter, The Grapevine
- Be one of the first to hear about new discoveries in the garden
- Help shape Bodnant Garden 'for ever, for everyone'
- Pass on your care and interest to visitors of all ages and backgrounds
- Receive the thanks, appreciation and recognition of these visitors
- Help with our special evening events