Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The great fireplace built of three slabs of Dartmoor granite
- The roof carvings in the chapel
- A surviving part of the Tudor Royal Arms in the hall
- The 15th-century cat hole
- The photo album filled with interesting pictures in the Great Hall
- The two Burne-Jones drawings upstairs in the bedroom
This year pupils from Bradley Barton Primary School visited Bradley for a special photo shoot of unusual and inspirational architectural features of the medieval manor house's exterior. The children learnt about camera angles, close ups and panoramic views amongst other skills, under the expert guidance of professional artist Kate Green. There work has now been transformed into a commemorative art book of digitally enhanced images and words, which you can see when you visit Bradley.