Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
This is a year of celebration - we are taking part in South West Coastal Festival to mark a 50 year milestone in the conservation of the coast.
Over 300 miles of the South West coast is protected by the National Trust, largely thanks to the Neptune campaign - set up 50 years ago.
Ideas for the perfect day at Branscombe
- Take an easy stroll along the valley bottom to the beach
- Paddle, dip or swim in the sea
- Relax in the tea-room gardens with a Devon cream tea
- Watch the mill in action on Sunday afternoons
- See the blacksmith at work and take home one of his beautiful pieces of ironwork