Dan-y-Gyrn bunkhouse in the Brecon Beacons
Centrally located in the Tarell Valley near Libanus in the foothills of the Brecon Beacons, our well-equipped and modern bunkhouse sleeps up to 15 people. So, whether you’re having a walking weekend with friends or a family get-together it's the perfect place.
What facilities will I find?
- A living room complete with log burner, sofas, bookshelves and dining area for 15
- Kitchen with large electric range, fridge freezer, microwave, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- Two smart showers and toilets
- Two bunk rooms equipped with three sets of bunk beds and two basins each
- Secluded and pretty garden with decked area, barbecue, fire pit and benches
- Drying room for wet clothes
Can I bring my pets?
How much is it?
What do I need to bring?
- Duvet or sleeping bag
- Clothes and essentials
- Food for your stay