Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Budding archaeologists can get involved with our Summer of Archaeology and help us discover what lies beneath Brockhampton.
From sieving and washing finds, to the Indiana Bones trail and sandpit excavation, there's something for all the family to get involved in.
- Experience life in a medieval moated house
- Explore the pathways of our nature trail
- Spot wildlife from our bird hide
- Discover areas of the estate on our orienteering course
- Take in stunning views from our parkland
- Have fun in the natural play area