Eating & shopping
'Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness' John Keats
Try our seasonally delicious treats, freshly prepared cakes and desserts made as always by our kitchen team. Using seasonal and locally sourced ingredients where possible. Also why not try out our scrumptious stews, soups and puddings just like our mum or gran used to make.
Mon 20 July-Sun 1 Nov
The work of Stephen Bishop will be on display, as part of a prize awarded in partnership with Poole Museum's open art exhibition. Stephen's work links well with the island theme and also forms part of the National Trust's coast celebrations for 2015.
A unique eating and shopping experience
Villano café seasonal treats
Explore a unique culinary experience with us. Our friendly and helpful staff are here to help and welcome you. Enjoy our deliciously home-made seasonal dishes, while taking in the stunning views of the harbour from the Villano Café. Or why not cool down in the summer with one of the deliciously local Purbeck ice creams we sell.
Lunch or munch. Our coffee bar is the perfect place to create your own picnics. With our selection of sandwiches, cakes and snacks. Hot and cold drinks are available to take away. Our coffee bar also stocks our locally made and delicious Purbeck ice creams?
- Seasonal hot and cold lunches
- Homemade cakes and snacks lovingly made by Sue and the team
- Sandwiches freshly prepared daily
- Chef's fantastic seasonal puds
- Chef's homemade quiches and soups
- Why not use our new contactless payment process when you get to the till
- Please bear in mind our shop and cafe can get busy at peak times. You may want to plan your visit and come and see us when we're quieter
- Squirrel gifts
- Pocket money treats
- Brownsea branded gifts
- Local cider and Brownsea beer
- Biscuits galore
- Cards for all occasions
- Dorset chutneys and sauces
- Brownsea branded clothing
- Why not use contactless payment for items costing up to £20