Eating & shopping
A unique eating and shopping experience
Villano café seasonal treats
Explore a unique culinary experience with us. Our friendly and helpful staff are here to help and welcome you. Enjoy our deliciously home-made seasonal dishes, while taking in the stunning views of the harbour from the Villano Café. Or why not cool down with one of the deliciously local Purbeck ice creams we sell.
Lunch or munch. Our coffee bar is the perfect place to create your own picnics. With our selection of sandwiches, cakes, snacks and drinks. Hot and cold food and drinks are available to take away. Or why not cool down with our locally made and delicious Purbeck ice creams?
- Seasonal hot and cold lunches
- Homemade cakes and snacks lovingly made by Sue
- Sandwiches freshly prepared daily
- Chef's fantastic seasonal puds
- Chef's homemade quiches and soups
- Why not use our new contactless payment process when you get to the till
- Please bear in mind our shop and cafe can get busy at peak times. You may want to plan your visit and come and see us when we're quieter
Freshly baked delights await you in our café garden.Come along to the Villano Café Garden where there will be a marquee and live music. Try a variety of sweet and savoury scones, preserves and teas. You can also buy items to enjoy with friends and family at home.
- Squirrel gifts
- Pocket money treats
- Brownsea branded gifts
- Local cider and Brownsea beer
- Biscuits galore
- Cards for all occasions
- Dorset chutneys and sauces
- Brownsea branded clothing
- Why not use contactless payment for items costing up to £20