Eating & shopping
Try some of our seasonal and delicious treats, freshly prepared cakes and desserts made as always by our kitchen team. Using seasonal and locally sourced ingredients where possible. Also why not try out our scrumptious stews, soups and puddings just like our mum or gran used to make.
Sat 15 Aug, 10am - 4pm
We have a special apple tree here on Brownsea Island so why not come along and taste its fruit? Our Villano café will be bursting with apple dishes to celebrate our local crop. You can also buy items to enjoy with friends and family at home. More Info: email@example.com
Sat 15 Aug & 5 Sep. Boats at 6.15pm or 6.30pm returning 10.20pm or 10.40pm. Visit the island for the perfect Saturday night with a boat cruise from Sandbanks followed by dinner. Relax and enjoy good food whilst taking in stunning views of the harbour and Purbeck hills from the garden. Booking essential, £25 for two courses, return boat trip and drink on arrival. Call 01202 707744 for info.
Mon 20 July-Sun 1 Nov
The work of Stephen Bishop will be on display, as part of a prize awarded in partnership with Poole Museum's open art exhibition. Stephen's work links well with the island theme and also forms part of the National Trust's coast celebrations for 2015.
A unique eating and shopping experience
Villano café seasonal treats
Explore a unique culinary experience with us. Our friendly and helpful staff are here to help and welcome you. Enjoy our deliciously home-made seasonal dishes, while taking in the stunning views of the harbour from the Villano Café. Or why not cool down in the summer with one of the deliciously local Purbeck ice creams we sell.
Lunch or munch. Our coffee bar is the perfect place to create your own picnics. With our selection of sandwiches, cakes, snacks and drinks. Hot and cold food and drinks are available to take away. Our coffee bar also stocks our locally made and delicious Purbeck ice creams?
- Seasonal hot and cold lunches
- Homemade cakes and snacks lovingly made by Sue and the team
- Sandwiches freshly prepared daily
- Chef's fantastic seasonal puds
- Chef's homemade quiches and soups
- Why not use our new contactless payment process when you get to the till
- Please bear in mind our shop and cafe can get busy at peak times. You may want to plan your visit and come and see us when we're quieter
- Squirrel gifts
- Pocket money treats
- Brownsea branded gifts
- Local cider and Brownsea beer
- Biscuits galore
- Cards for all occasions
- Dorset chutneys and sauces
- Brownsea branded clothing
- Why not use contactless payment for items costing up to £20