Discover more about Brownsea Island
Brownsea Island is renowned for its peaceful atmosphere and diversity of wildlife. It offers a unique stimulus for learning and exploration, for all ages and abilities.
Whatever your age, you'll find a range of activities for groups, family visits or inquisitive minds. Choose from walks, talks, trails and activities throughout the year.
Explore with us
Visit one of the bird hides or spend time in the woodland and discover more about Brownsea's birdlife.
Take part in a specialist walk or one of our daily introductory walks.
Top tips to discover more
- Go to the Visitor Centre to find out more about the island's history
- Watch the Brownsea Island DVD
- Pick up a Red Squirrel or Scouting and Guiding self-led trail guide
- Buy a souvenir guide book to find out more
- Get chatting to our staff and volunteers