Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Go car free this winter and enjoy a care free coast walk through National Trust countryside. Why not follow the South West Coast Path from Abbotsbury to West Bay? You can stop for lunch at the Hive Beach Cafe and use the X53 bus service to return to your start point.
- A coastal walk with views of Europe's longest shingle bank
- Watching the sun set over Lyme Bay from the beach or clifftops
- The unspoilt and easily accessible beach
- Great food and amazing views at the award-winning Hive Beach Café
- A stroll around the pretty village, tucked away behind the beach
- A friendly chat with our knowledgeable car park team
- Tamarisk Farm Shop's delicious organic meat
Walking is always wonderful at Burton Bradstock. At this time of year, the cool sea air is really refreshing - perfect for blowing away the post-Christmas cobwebs. Stride out along the the South West Coast Path. Winter days with clear blue skies are often the best time to enjoy magnificent views along the Jurassic Coast.
All that fresh sea air will give you an appetite - a great excuse to sample some of the scrumptious food available in the local area. Why not treat yourself at the award-winning Hive Beach Café.
The nearby farm shops are the ideal place to buy tasty treats for a picnic hamper. A true taste of West Dorset for food-lovers.
Are you up for an outdoor adventure? Our rangers certainly were as they went den building and ticked off number 4 on the list of 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾. Follow their lead and see how many activities you can complete on your next visit.