Facilities & access
- Visit the Coach House shop and plant centre. Many plants have been propagated and grown at Canons Ashby
- Enjoy freshly prepared food in the Stables tea-room
- Relax in the tea-room garden
- There are picnic tables in the paddock area to enjoy your own picnic
Family & children
- There are baby-changing facilities in the outer area of the ladies toilets available to all.
- We ask that you don't take pushchairs, baby back pack carriers and large bags in to the house.
- Children's quizzes and Family Tracker Pack available.
- Hippy chick side hip carriers available for loan.
- There is a natural play area in the paddock.
- Mobility parking is in the main car park 200 yards from house. A driver assisted golf buggy is available.
- Wheelchair access to the house is restricted to the great kitchen (via the Pebbled Court entrance).
- There are 7 steps to the house main entrance.
- There are 2 staircases with uneven steps and limited handrails. There are narrow and low doorways, uneven floors and small rooms with limited turning space.
- Wheelchair access to the house is limited to the Kitchen only. Motorised mobility scooters are not permitted in to the house.
- There are 4 stone steps with a handrail in to the garden.
- The garden has loose gravel paths which may make it hard for wheeled transport to navigate. There are steps and grass slopes to the lower terraces.
- An accessible toilet is available (opposite house entrance)
- Visitors restricted to a wheelchair are welcome to get a lift up to the house in the golf buggy and to enjoy the Paddock, the lower Sundial terrace in the garden, the tea room gardens and the shop.
- When visiting the kitchen in the house, please ask to see the laptop with the virtual tour for an impression of the rest of the mansion.