Stamp of approval
When Churchill was thinking of buying Chartwell, he brought his children to visit to make sure they approved. With plenty of space to let off steam, Mary Churchill’s original playhouse to play in and trails to guide you around the house, gardens and studio, we hope that Chartwell has never lost that child's stamp of approval.
- Track down Jock VI and say hello to the lucky cat that lives at Chartwell
- We offer children's trails around the house
- Find your own way out of our grass maze
- Plan a picnic in our garden with grab and go rolls and takeaway coffees
- Build your very own lunch with our DIY children's lunchboxes
- Hunker down on one our our hammocks in the Canadian Camp
- Explore some of our natural tunnels
- Discover Chartwell's bomb crater
Something for the whole family to enjoy
Move in to the Marycot
Let the little ones play house while you peruse our produce in the kitchen garden opposite.
Build a dormouse den
We've built you a giant den now you need to build some dens for dormice that like to live in the area.
With six swings there is one for everyone in the family just remember someone needs to do the pushing.