Facilities & access
- Picnics welcome in Brewhouse garden
- Free parking, 270 yards walk to house - return walk via steep hill, outdoor footwear recommended
- Dogs allowed on leads in fields only
- Timed ticket system in operation - at busy times there may be a wait and entry cannot be guaranteed
Family & children
- Family activity packs for house and garden
- Hip-carrying infant seats available from Reception
- Nappy changing area
- Staff will always assist with access difficulties where possible. Please call 01608 674981 to discuss
- Six steps to entrance of building. No lift in house and steep stairs. Wheelchair access to first floor only.
- Disabled parking, approx 30 yards from house. Two steps from car park to front forecourt.
- Adapted toilets in stableyard,one step down
- Access to the garden can be arranged via two steps but areas are gravelled within garden
- Braille guide, please ask at reception
- Induction loop, please ask at reception