What will you discover?
Whether in the house or in the garden, there's plenty to discover at Chastleton for families. Pack a hamper for an early picnic lunch, then make your way down to the footpath to our visitor reception where you can pick up your special explorer pack. If there's a wait to get into the house, or if you're just visiting the garden today, ask for our special garden trails too. You'll be using your binoculars, tape measure and magnifying glass to find out all about our secret garden and the creatures who live in it. And don't forget to play hide and seek in the topiary garden before you go.
- Make sure to arrive early to make the most of your day
- Bring a picnic to enjoy in the garden
- Enjoy the family house and garden trails
- Pick up fresh fruit for a snack in season
- Search for the Secret Room...
- Play hide and seek in the topiary